Wednesday, January 2, 2008

.. fear factor ..

I can't really remember when was the last time I took a taxi in Kuala Lumpur, but I guess about 10 years back. I took taxi to the office everyday. I didn't know how to drive back then neither thinking of driving a car. With my salary, I could buy myself a diahatsu. I've tried once sitting behind the steering-wheel. And was sweating all over. Then I'm back to taxi and it's been going on for about 6 years, until I met Mulan.


"If you don't want to learn how to drive, let's break off!", she sounded serious.


"Ok! Ok! I will..."


It's like do or die kinda thing.


"Don't waste your salary on cabs anymore", I can still remember her advice.


That is an example of what love can do to you. With love you can face anything and in my case, I faced the fear of driving and obtained my driving license 2 months later. If I didn't take up the challenge, I might remain sitting in the passenger seat watching the taxi meter running, ringgit by ringgit. Alone or with someone else. Hahaha.

1 comment:

artsoul said...

hahahaha..u die for love?

salam kenal...