Thursday, January 3, 2008

.. burn some fat ..

And so they say, exercise is good for health, that it refreshes our minds and gives us more energy. But getting motivated to actually do some exercise, is always tough.


Experts says, people that spend most of their working time sitting down and staring at a computer screen all day, need a different approach of exercising. They need to do some walking in the office to get their bodies moving such as leaving the desk for a glass of water, listen to a music and tap their foot, a few stretches and standing up from the chair or even walking to another room for a few minutes chat.


As for me, the only walk I do everyday is "to the car" and "from the car". Well it doesn't prepare me to run a marathon, but at least I move my body and burn some fat, i hope.

1 comment:

Estella said...

haha..lets all hope for u. neway,thx for the visit.im flattered!